How To Get Your Twitter Followers Up
How Do You Increase The Number Of Your Twitter Followers?
You just launched your new product and you are now trying to figure out how to get your Twitter followers up so you can tell more people about it fast. The good news is that it is possible. The bad news is that you can do this fast, you can do it cheap, or you can do it well. In fact, you can have 2 out of those three. Which 2 would you like?
Fast and Cheap Twitter Followers
Getting your Twitter followers up fast and cheap is possible. You can buy them. Just go online and Google “buy Twitter followers.” They can be purchased for $5-$100 and you can get thousands of them. Is this the best way to get Twitter followers? Nope. It sucks actually. They are not real people. They are made up accounts. Many of them are from Asia and Africa and pretty useless. They just inflate your number of Twitter followers. They also will begin disappearing in not too long…
Why would anyone ever do that? Well, if you wanted to make a big splash and make yourself look more popular than you are it could work. If you were opening an amusement park and you wanted it to look very busy and immediately claim celebrity status it could be helpful. If you were going to a tradeshow and you are just launching a new Twitter page and you want to look really awesome for this short-term project, it could be beneficial. However for most people, most of the time, it is not really a good idea.
Get Twitter Followers Cheap And Well
Organic Twitter followers can be had by doing a few simple steps over and over again. The magic ingredients are time and consistency. With a little time and consistency a nice healthy following of real people who are local to you and in your right target market can be attained easily. The problem is that most people don’t think about doing this steadily and when it is time to launch their product, advertise their event or declare their great special they have nobody to announce it to due to poor ongoing habits…
The simple steps to get Twitter followers:
- Write interesting content. Don’t be boring, you can’t afford to lose followers.
- Don’t be controversial unless controversy IS your business. A pastor should talk about religion and quote scripture. His followers expect that. Your business followers do not expect that. If they know you to be a person of faith a quote here and there is okay but just a little salt is needed in a big pot of soup. Be careful with religion and politics. Politicians are expected to be controversial but are you? Wisdom is better than controversy.
- Be consistent in your content. Use Hootsuite and program 4 tweets a day.
- Use http://www.twellow.com/ to get a list of avid Twitter followers from your area and follow them first. They tend to follow back at a higher percentage than the average. This will give your new account a nice 100+ Twitter followers to start with.
- Find someone in your local area who has 100 – 500 followers who are also mostly local to your area and in your target demographic. Follow a bunch of them. About 20% usually follow back.
- Don’t follow too many at once. 100 – 200 are best. Be careful because Twitter has rules about this and those rules are subject to change. So read the rules and do this for short periods of time while watching television late at night.
- Unfollow those who do not follow you back. Once a week use http://manageflitter.com/ to unfollow the ones that did not follow you.
- Repeat steps each week. Be careful not to take on more than 2000 followers too quickly, and don’t unfollow too many at once either. This also sets off a Twitter alarm.
Get Twitter Followers Fast and Well
You have lots of money and no time so you can still get it done fast! However it is not cheap. In fact, the more you try to dicker on price the harder it is to accomplish fast. What should you do?
Hire Loyal2U.ca and we will do it for you. Our magic ingredient is more workers. Yep. That is the stuff that this social media voodoo is made of. Lots of hands make light work, however due to anti-slavery, and anti-child labor laws they do need to be paid. 🙂
This is why political campaigns ran over 3 to 6 weeks cost lots of money. This is why product launches that wait until their product launches pay more for their social media marketing. This is why events do not sell out with enough time to market properly, or they have empty seats because they did not spend the money. Money is the key to social media mania happiness…
We have proven results on many campaigns. It is not rocket science. It just takes lots of people working around the clock in engaged conversation. You can wait for something to go viral, or you can make something happen by doing lots of the right things over and over again with a plan and a team. That is the bottom line to increase your bottom line. I agree that slow and steady is better, but when time is the issue – money is the only answer.
Tell us your thoughts. Did you learn how to get more Twitter followers from this article?
This article about getting your number of Twitter followers up was written by Loyal2U founder Kerry George . Kerry is also the CEO of the Calgary Business Network and the Canadian Imperial Business Network. She and her team at Loyal2U have been actively using these social media techniques to build the CIBN and have seen huge growth in these companies since 2012 as a result. Kerry believes that two things bring immediate increase into a businesses bottom line. Networking and social media done together is a powerful combination that produces sales! Twitter can help you make more money and LinkedIn is also a very useful tool that we recommend. We hope that that these tips help you increase your Twitter followers and the cash flow to your business!