Is Calgary becoming a Twitter city? In 2011 there was a relatively low percentage of business owners on LinkedIn in Calgary. Many of my colleagues were not using the platform and even fewer seemed to understand Twitter. Some of the local businesses were seeing the need to be on Facebook because they could see that […]
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE CANADIAN “ANTI-SPAM” LEGISLATION?
CASL TIPS!CASL could cost your business millions in fines and lawsuits. Clients and prospects that you have been communicating with for years could now do you a great deal of harm. You need to know how to get more than a verbal consent and how to protect your contact list from destruction. Loyal2U teamed up with the Canadian Imperial Business Network to bring you valuable information about how to deal with CASL. If you would like these tips as well as updates from the CIBN about business networking events sign up for it above!
For Email Marketing you can trust.
- B2B Email Marketing and Social Media (27)
- Companies We Recommend (2)
- Guerilla Online Marketing (2)
- Innovative Email Marketing (17)
- Small Business Email Marketing and Social Media (7)
- Social Media Channels (31)
- Traditional Marketing (1)
- Uncategorized (7)
- How You Should Be Dealing With CASL
- Marketing Basics For Your Business
- Our Online Success Stories
- Facebook For Business
- How Much Is Too Much Posting?
- #Hashtag #YourName
- LinkedIn – Photo or Logo?
- How To Get Your Twitter Followers Up
- Twitter Your NEW News Source
- Social Media And Websites Survive The #abflood