Dealing With CASL First of all you need to know that the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation is not good for your business and it is not good for Canadians. You should call your MP over and over and over again to reinforce that point. This law was passed under the guise that it would somehow stop […]
ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE CANADIAN “ANTI-SPAM” LEGISLATION?
CASL TIPS!CASL could cost your business millions in fines and lawsuits. Clients and prospects that you have been communicating with for years could now do you a great deal of harm. You need to know how to get more than a verbal consent and how to protect your contact list from destruction. Loyal2U teamed up with the Canadian Imperial Business Network to bring you valuable information about how to deal with CASL. If you would like these tips as well as updates from the CIBN about business networking events sign up for it above!
For Email Marketing you can trust.
- B2B Email Marketing and Social Media (27)
- Companies We Recommend (2)
- Guerilla Online Marketing (2)
- Innovative Email Marketing (17)
- Small Business Email Marketing and Social Media (7)
- Social Media Channels (31)
- Traditional Marketing (1)
- Uncategorized (7)
- How You Should Be Dealing With CASL
- Marketing Basics For Your Business
- Our Online Success Stories
- Facebook For Business
- How Much Is Too Much Posting?
- #Hashtag #YourName
- LinkedIn – Photo or Logo?
- How To Get Your Twitter Followers Up
- Twitter Your NEW News Source
- Social Media And Websites Survive The #abflood